Guild Titles indicate different jobs that each Lord, or Lady, holds and can be found in the officer note of the guild pane. When an opening is available, there will be a post on the guild site noting it.
Admin: These are the Co-GMs. They help moderate, mediate, and take action to insure guild rules are being followed. (Russokowski, Falronn, Ugbug)
Heal Leader: In charge of mentoring new healers and helping organize healing arrangements for guild teams.
1) Initiate: Fresh invites to the guild are given this rank. They are able to chat with the guild and participate in guild events. May use guild funds to repair 10g/day.
2) Commoner: Has been in the guild for at least two weeks, but has not applied to the guild site. May use guild funds to repair 25g/day. Can withdraw 1 stack/day from General Tab.
3) Squire: Has been in the guild for at least two weeks and has applied to the guild site. May use guild funds to repair 50g/day. Can withdraw 2 stack/day from General Tab.
4) Knight: Has been a Squire for at least two weeks and participated in guild events during that time. In order for him to receive this rank, other Knights and higher ranking members must approve his/her promotion. Becomes a core member, and is allowed to vote on guild issues posted on the site. May use guild funds to repair 100g/day. Can withdraw 3 stack/day from most tabs.
5) Lord/Lady: Has been a Knight for at least two weeks and has volunteered to take on a Guild Job*. In order for him to receive this rank, other Lords/Ladies must approve his/her promotion. In order to maintain this rank, they must keep up their Guild Job. Becomes a core member, is allowed to vote on guild issues posted on the site, able to demote members and take care of vital issues. May use guild funds to repair 100g/day and has full access to guild bank.
*Guild Jobs are tasks that must be done regularly. When a position is open, a post will be made on the guild site. Job titles will be kept in the officer notes. Multiple jobs can be taken by a Lord/Lady but if they become overwhelmed they may relinquish a job to another Lord/Lady.
Oubliette: This rank is for guild members who don't follow the rules. If you are put into this rank you will not even be able to use guild chat. The first time you are placed in this rank, you will remain there for a day. The second time will result in two days. The third time will result in termination from the guild.
MIA: Has not logged on for at least 6 months. May or may not be kicked based on circumstances.
In Clan Du Claw, we seek to maintain mature yet family-friendly environment. We push each and every member to enjoy themselves as part of our team no matter what aspect of the game they wish to pursue. As long as you are willing to abide by the rules and conduct yourself reasonably, Clan Du Claw will remain a place you can call home. That being said, let's go over the rules...
1) Respect your fellow guild members and all players outside of the guild. Remember that we're all here to have fun, and no single member should prevent others from enjoying themselves.
2) We all enjoy a bit of fun, but insults, name calling, racial jokes, and other such behavior won't be tolerated.
3) Ninja looting in or out of guild will not be tolerated.
4) Guild chat is not a place for begging, drama, or advertising.
5) We will not tolerate cheats, hacks, bots, or any similar actions outside of the fair play.
6) If you have a problem, tell a Lord/Lady of the guild.
Understand that any lying, deceitfulness, abuse of power, or purposefully disrespecting another player will result in a demotion very quickly and possibly removal from guild.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum