Ok so... i will be uploading World of Logs data for the guild to use, but not everyone knows how to analyze the data. In order to help you, I have put together a compilation of guides to help you better your performance using WoL.
Maxing your DPS (video) - This guy uses a little bit of colorful language, but he is a lot more fun than some guide makers out there..
In short Tanks are as above, but instead checking...
1) for survival cooldown usage at all ('Buffs gained')
2) that survival cooldowns are used at the right time
3) that heals are coming in steady for the 5-10 seconds previous to tank death
4) whether the tank died from a massive hit (in which a cooldown should have been used)
5) that tank swaps are happening as they should (looking at taunts in the log browser)
You cannot post new topics in this forum You cannot reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum