This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Clan du Claw Forum Index -> Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lunakara
Guild Leader

re: Classifieds Post Rules (READ FIRST)

What is the Classifieds forum for?
Do you want to buy or sell something? Then you have come to the right place! The Classifieds are meant to help you do just that. In fact, you will sometimes find officers using this to advertise needed services or goods for the guild itself. So keep an eye out here if you are interested in helping out.

How do you use the Classifieds?
It is very simple. If you want to make use of the classifieds you must first determine what it is you are looking for and how much you are willing to pay for it (if anything). When are ready to post your advertisement, use the indicators below to help people easily I dentify what it is you are looking for:

Subject Indicators: First indicate what you want with a simple tag in your subject line.
[WTS] - this tag tells everyone you have something to sell.
[WTB] - this tag shows everyone you are looking for an item.
[LFW] - indicates you are looking for work.
[LFH] - tells everyone that you are looking for help with something (or to hire someone for a job)
[Filled] Indicates that the contract has been accepted and fulfilled, marking it for a moderator to archive the post.

Example ad
Subject: [LFW] Elixir Mastery Alchemist

What I'm offering: I'll make you stuff with my Elixir Mastery Alchemy.
What is your deal: I'm willing to gather mats and produce your product for half the going AH rate as determined by http://www.wowuction.com OR for free with your mats. (Tips appreciated)
How long is this offer available?: I'm always willing to help, so this offer doesn't expire! Just send me an in-game mail or post here if interested.
Posts from:   
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Clan du Claw Forum Index -> Archives All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: